We are currently looking for a Medical Device Regulations Project Lead to join a leading pharmaceutical firm for an initial 12 month FTC. The role will be based at the company facility in Middlesex and you will be responsible for leading cross-functional matrix teams in the planning and timely operational execution of medical device regulations in accordance with approved business case. You will develop contingency strategies, plans and budgets associated with the project as directed by the Healthcare General Manager.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Medical Device Regulations Project Lead - 12 FTC will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Development of overall project plans, risk management plans and project budgets. Control, scrutiny and communication of all aspects of the project plans (schedule, budget, resource, options, assumptions and risks) and development of options and scenarios related to budget constraints throughout the life of the project and ensuring these plans dovetail with overall business strategy.
2. Leading overall operational execution of project according to agreed plan i.e. tracking of project progress, identification and focus on critical path activities, and integration of line activities.
3. Present project proposals, plans, issues, risks and recommendations, defining the operational trade-off between risk, schedule, quality, budget, probability of success with a focus on resolving issues and, timely and informed decision making.
4. Close collaboration with project team members and cross functional teams depending on the nature and stage of the project, in particular Finance, Manufacturing and Supply, Development and Commercial.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Medical Device Regulations Project Lead - 12 FTC we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science, pharmacy, engineering or technology focussed discipline, and ideally a project management qualification. In addition, you will be considered an SME in medical device regulation requirements, with significant experience applying such knowledge, eg. delivering medical device projects.
2. Experience of managing complex projects involving multidisciplinary teams and ideally collaboration with third parties successfully, and is milestone driven.
3. Demonstrated use of effective communication, influencing and negotiation skills with a wide variety of audiences, including senior management, to facilitate successful project implementation and effective issue resolution. Proven ability to simultaneously handle multiple responsibilities, priorities, tasks and projects of complex nature, meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, use initiative and make rational decisions with consideration to key stakeholder needs.
Key Words: Medical Device | Healthcare | Project Management | Project Leadership | Medical Device Regulations
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Eve Hegarty
- Phone: 0131 202 9700
- Reference: J5634454
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 10th February 2021
- Expires: 10th March 2021