CK Group are recruiting for a QA Technician on behalf of a growing manufacturer of pharmaceutical products, to be based at their site in Middlesbrough on a permanent basis.
This global organisation have recently invested heavily in the facility, and are currently undergoing a period of growth to support with new expansion projects.
The role is located in Middlesbrough, and is easily accessible by road from across the North East of England. There is ample free parking provided on site.
QA Technician role:
The main purpose of your role will be to to provide effective and efficient Quality Assurance support to the organisation in line with current company strategies.
Your main responsibilities will include:
· Manage work within area of responsibility in line with company polices and departmental goals and objectives
· Review and approval of batch documentation and the release of intermediates and API\'s
· Preparation, review and approval of SOP\'s
· Generation of quality metrics from Quality Systems for site management review
· Providing effective and efficient assistance to the Senior Quality Assurance Technician and Site Quality Manager
· Working effectively with logistics, production and QC to ensure suppliers, intermediates and products are approved in sufficient time
· Generation, documentation or Review of:
o Change controls
o Qualification documents
· Operation and maintenance of the Training system
· Operation of the Documentation system
· Providing induction and refresher training in quality procedures
· Assist with Self-inspections, quality investigations, complaints, APR/PQR
To be considered for the position, you should have the following skills and experience
- Experience of working in a highly regulated quality environment, ideally GMP
- Excellent levels of attention to detail
- Experience of working in a QA role in a Pharmaceutical organisation would be highly beneficial for this position, although candidates looking to make the move into QA from a QC background will also be considered.
- A science degree would be highly beneficial for this position, but not essential.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 49847.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Sarah Farrow
- Phone: 0191 384 8906
- Reference: 49847
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 10th February 2021
- Expires: 10th March 2021