CK Group are recruiting for a Senior QC Analyst on behalf of a growing manufacturer of pharmaceutical products, to be based at their site in Middlesbrough on a permanent basis.
This global organisation have recently invested heavily in the facility, and are currently undergoing a period of growth to support with new expansion projects.
The role is located in Middlesbrough, and is easily accessible by road from across the North East of England. There is ample free parking provided on site.
Senior QC Analyst role:
The main purpose of your role will be to assist the QC Team Leader to manage, plan and co-ordinate workloads in the Quality Control section, in line with company policies and departmental goals and objectives.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Providing effective and efficient assistance to the QC Team Leader.
· Approval and release of Raw Materials and analytical reports
· Generation of certificates of analysis
· Working effectively with logistics, production and QA to ensure raw materials, intermediates and products are analysed in sufficient time
· Supervision and technical support of QC technicians
· Ensuring safe systems of work within the laboratory
· Ensuring that all analytical services are performed within the requirements of GMP, including ensuring suitably trained staff, qualified equipment and validated methods are used.
· Equipment maintenance and trouble shooting.
· Driving continuous improvement activities within the QC area in order to minimise waste and maximise efficiencies.
To be considered for this Senior QC Analyst position you should ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified to a minimum of BSc level (or possess equivalent experience) in a relevant scientific subject
- Experience of working in an analytical laboratory, and in use of instrumental techniques such as HPLC and GC
- Experience of working to GMP would be highly beneficial for this position.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 49846.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Sarah Farrow
- Phone: 0191 384 8906
- Reference: 49846
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 10th February 2021
- Expires: 10th March 2021