CK Group are recruiting for a Production Operative to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leamington Spa on a contract basis for 6 months.
This is a shift based role - early shift is Monday to Thursday 6am to 13-45pm and 6am - 12:30 For a Friday. The afternoon shift is 13:30 - 21-30 Monday to Thursday. Friday shift is 12:15 to 17:45.
£12 per hour
Production Operative Role:
· Performs routine visual inspection of partially complete, complete, or packaged products per procedure, specification, print, catalog, and/or visual standard
· Performs routine dimensional inspection of product per procedure, using basic measuring equipment.
· Perform final cleaning and part marking operations as per procedures using equipment such as; Degrease Machine, Shot Blast Machine, Passivation Machine, Laser Part Mark Machines, Labelling Printers
· Performs dimensional inspection of in-process manufactured products using specialized equipment such as; Surface Finish Analyzer, Air Gages and coordinate measuring machines
· Educated to GCSE or equivalent or hold NVQ in General Engineering/Clean Room Certifications
· Proven experience within medical devices industry or high precision manufacturing environment
· Ability to multi task roles, and understand the principles of Lean Manufacturing
Our client takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
This Production Operative role will be based at our clients site in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 49848.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49848
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 10th February 2021
- Expires: 10th March 2021