We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a leading Biotech company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Data Analyst you will be responsible for managing the IT Business Systems master data set, develop reports, and troubleshoot data issues.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Data Analyst will be to Manage master data, including creation, updates, and deletion. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. In the role the Data Analyst will provide quality assurance of imported data and work closely with quality assurance analyst when necessary.
2. The role will support initiatives for data integrity and manage/ design the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
3. As the data analyst you will support the warehouse with data systems, to identify and revise any reporting requirements.
4. The data analyst will provide technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing and Train end users on new reports and dashboards.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Bachelor\'s or master\'s degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field; or equivalent work experience.
2. Proven industry experience in handling large data sets and Data warehouses.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with ability to analyse existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
Key Words: Data Master data databases it systems applications business IT IS + T
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Ben Hughes
- Phone: 0161 507 0450
- Reference: J5634443
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 9th February 2021
- Expires: 9th March 2021