CK Group are recruiting for a Labelling Regulatory Executive to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Weybridge on a contract basis for 10 months.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Labelling Regulatory Executive role will be based at our clients site in Weybridge, Surrey.
£300-330 per day Umbrella.
Labelling Regulatory Executive Role:
- Support the update/maintenance of the Global Data Sheet (GDS) in line with established company processes and systems.
- Help during creation and review of the supportive documentation required for GDS approval at applicable review forums.
- Support the presentation of GDS update and supportive documentation for approval by applicable review forums.
- Help planning, preparing and delivering high quality regulatory files supporting local submission.
- Manage and support country labelling difference (CLD) process according to SOP.
- 3-5 years regulatory experience within either a CRO or Pharmaceutical environment.
- Degree within a relevant field.
- Global experience would be preferable but is not essential.
For more information or to apply for this Labelling Regulatory Executive position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49843.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49843
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 9th February 2021
- Expires: 9th March 2021