CK QLS are recruiting for a dynamic candidate to join an innovative Medical Device company at their site based in Bonaduz on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be:
· Management of product development projects for (bio)chemical sensors.
· Leadership of the interdisciplinary project team (Research&Development, Product Management, Process Development) with responsibility for deadlines and costs
· Coordination with external development partners
· If required, collaboration in the development in the area of measuring principle, electronics, mechanics or firmware
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
· Degree (FH/UNI/ETH) in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, computer science or natural sciences (physics, chemistry, ..)
· High affinity for interdisciplinary, technical challenges
· Experience in industrial product development projects
· Very good knowledge of German and English
· High level of personal responsibility and excellent communication skills
· Resilient and positive thinking personality with independent, goal-oriented and pragmatic way of working
Entitlement to work in Switzerland is essential. Please send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 49815.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Adrien Guimard
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49815
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 9th February 2021
- Expires: 9th March 2021