CK Group are recruiting for a QC Microbiologist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a contract basis for 10 months.
This is a shift based position requiring the ability to work on a 24/7 shift pattern.
Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis.
This QC Microbiologist role will be based at our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin
Up to ?32 per hour, depending upon experience.
QC Microbiologist Role:
- Environmental Monitoring of clean roles & isolators.
- Reading of Environmental Monitoring Plates.
- Bioburden testing of water & disinfectants.
- Testing of In Process samples such as Protein Concentration, Density & pH.
- Hold a degree in a scientific subject or have equivalent working experience.
- Technically strong background in microbiology and aseptic manufacturing.
- Experience in LIMS, Change Control, Trackwise, SAP and CDOCS an advantage.
- Ability to work on a 24/7 shift pattern.
For more information or to apply for this QC Microbiologist position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49839.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 49839
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 9th February 2021
- Expires: 9th March 2021