CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Safety Risk Lead to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Sandwich on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This Clinical Safety Risk Lead role will be based at our clients site in Sandwich, Kent.
£62.37 PAYE / £69.90 Umbrella
Clinical Safety Risk Lead Role:
- Point of contact for Safety in the Asset Teams
- Provide disease area specific pharmacovigilance expertise
- Ensures consistency of Safety Risk Messaging for a particular product or class of products
- Providing suitable summaries of product risks where appropriate
- Identifies opportunities for Consistency and Standards for Safety Surveillance & Risk Management approaches and processes
- DVM (veterinarian), PharmD (pharmacist) or PhD with minimum 5 years or MSc degree (Health Care Related) with minimum 10 years of medical (e.g. patient care, clinical trial experience/investigator, academic medicine, specialty training and/or board certification), and/ or scientific, and/or pharmacovigilance or and/or drug development experience required.
- Disease Area specific knowledge is preferred.
- Thorough understanding of Safety Risk Management internal and external environment, including applicable regulations and guidances.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 49840.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Heather Deagle
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 49840
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 9th February 2021
- Expires: 9th March 2021