CK QLS are recruiting for a Group Leader Scientist to join an international life sciences company which offers analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. Based at their site in Visp, this role is offered on a permanent basis.
Group Leader Scientist role:
· Representation of the QC in interdisciplinary project teams
· Independent supervision of studies and projects with responsibility for their success
· Writing of SOPs, protocols and reports
· Interpretation and presentation of data
· Scientifically based solution of complex problems
· Conducting investigations and troubleshooting in the laboratory
· Degree (Bachelor, Master or PhD) in biology, biochemistry or a comparable subject
· At least several years of relevant work experience
· Team management experience
· Experience in protein analysis (UV, HPLC, ELISA, cell based assay, etc.)
· Experience in the GMP area
· Ideally, experience with IT / OT systems for quality control, such as LIMS, Empower, etc.
· Fluent in German and English
Entitlement to work in Switzerland is essential. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 49825.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Dennis Beltman
- Phone: 01438 870027
- Reference: 49825
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 10th February 2021
- Expires: 10th March 2021