CK Group are recruiting for a German Speaking Medical Information Associate to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Tadworth on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This German Speaking Medical Information Associate role will be based at our clients site in Tadworth, Surrey.
£20.32 per hour Umbrella or £18.12 per hour PAYE.
German Speaking Medical Information Associate Role:
- The Medical Information Associate (MIA) provides technical and medical information with high degree of quality customer service in the local language.
- In addition the MIA will be responsible for researching and preparing responses for medical inquiries in English.
- The MIA may also assist with secondline content management activities.
- Research and respond to inquiries received via phone, email, internet or mail within the required timelines and standards.
- Document the inquiry and response accurately and completely according to relevant Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)/ Work Instruction (WI), and regulatory guidelines.
- Degree in a Life Science/Healthcare field required.
- Pharmacy degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of medical information or relevant work experience.
- Customer service experience.
- Fluent in both German and English.
For more information or to apply for this German Speaking Medical Information Associate position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49834.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49834
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 9th February 2021
- Expires: 9th March 2021