Due to continued growth, our client requires a Lab Technician to join its production team. You will be responsible for the production of laboratory instrumentation products and supporting continuous improvement processes. You will ideally be a science graduate in Chemistry, Materials Science or Forensic Science, but other subjects will also be considered. Due to the nature of this role, you must have excellent manual dexterity.
* Production of Coated Grids
Clean equipment and set out solution
Dip and dry slides with formvar base
Load 60ea. 3mm grids onto 12 x slides
Float and coat
Inspect and pack into 25s/50s
* Continuous improvement of the production process to both increase production throughput and batch yield
* Accurate record keeping of all process parameters used for each batch manufactured
These are the main functions of the role; however, you may be required to carry out other, ad hoc duties, as may be reasonably required.
* Excellent manual dexterity and attention to detail skills.
* Experience working in a laboratory is preferred but not essential.
* Motivated individual who is flexible and willing to learn continuous best practice.
* Ability to demonstrate initiative and positive attitude.
* Comfortable in being able work alone and/or within a team environment.
* Have the ability to work to set standards and procedures.
* Science-based degree, preferably in Chemistry, Materials Science or Forensic Science
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: BBBH53761
- Posted: 9th February 2021
- Expires: 9th March 2021