Job Title: Plant Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Contract: 6 Months
Pay Rate: £11.50 an hour (circa £21,500 per annum)
SRG is working with a global-leading agrochemical company based close to Reading.
They are currently seeking a research assistant to assist in the production of screens for plant based research.
As a research assistant you will be undertake procedures in the controlled environment rooms and glasshouse as needed.
- Range of growth room procedures including seed sowing, counting, pollinating and harvesting
- Carry out day-to-day production and maintenance of plant materials to a standard that meets customers' requirements.
- Laboratory tasks including application of chemicals
- Recording of electronic laboratory data
- Be educated to degree level in Plant Science, Biology or a relevant scientific subject
- General Knowledge of Plant Biology; ideally knowledge of weed control and horticultural techniques
- Excellent communication skills and ability to prioritise your workload
- Knowledge and a keen interest in plant science
- Strong attention to detail
Apply online today. For more information about the role or application submission process please email Irfan Jabar on Irfan.firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2158895
- Updated: 10th February 2021
- Expires: 10th March 2021