CK Technical are recruiting for an IT Data Analyst to join a Pharmaceutical company in Stevenage on a permanent basis.
Our client is helping cell and gene therapy organisations across the world translate early stage research into commercially viable and investable therapies.
This is a remote role, however you may be required to visit our client\'s site in Stevenage occasionally.
IT Data Analyst Role:
Your main duties will be:
- To manage the IT business systems master data set including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Developing reports and troubleshooting data issues.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data.
- Support initiatives for data integrity.
- Provide technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining and data cleansing.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience working as a data analyst in the pharmaceutical industry or a similarly GxP regulated industry.
- Experience in handling large data sets and data warehouses.
- A degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or equivalent experience.
For more information or to apply for this IT Data Analyst position, please contact George Truman on 01246457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49832
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: George Truman
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 49832
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th February 2021
- Expires: 8th March 2021