CK Group are recruiting for an Operations and Systems Administrator to join a start-up research organisation looking to lead the development and adoption of decentralised web technologies and framework. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fully funded start-up organisation in a permanent position.
The main purpose of the role will be to maintain core infrastructure: websites, cloud clusters, Github/Gitlab, monitoring infrastructure and Element. Including access management and administration of Element, Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) and other internal and external services.
Other duties will include to:
· On-chain identity management and operations, e.g. chain scanner
· Maintenance of Zug Office infrastructure e.g. servers, local network, wifi
· IT Troubleshooting
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience as System Administrator
- Practical experience with the following tools:
- CICD Pipelines
- Team orientated and able to work with multiple internal stakeholders
- Support with on-call duties where necessary
- Familiarity with or interest in the Web 3.0 movement, blockchain and other decentralized technologies
Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. For more information or to apply please contact Alex Tosney on +44(0) 1246 457 715 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49781 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Alex Tosney
- Phone: 01246 457718
- Reference: 49781
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th February 2021
- Expires: 8th March 2021