CK Technical are recruiting for a Development Quality Engineer to join a medical technology company on a remote basis for a period of 12 month as a fixed term contract.
Our client is a medical technology company developing and manufacturing diagnostic-led care solutions.
Remote based with occasional travel to sites in central Scotland.
Development Quality Engineer Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Create and management of the IVD Directive 98/79/EC CE marking technical files.
- Facilitate the risk management activities for the assays and the overall platform.
- Support the assay verification and validation activities-reviewing and approving protocols.
- Knowledge and experience of working to the appropriate quality and regulatory standards including ISO13485, FDA 21CFR Part 820.
- Experience of risk management activities.
- Experience of working in an IVD or medical device environment.
- Scientific background.
For more information or to apply for this Development Quality Engineer position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49449.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Phoebe Walker
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 49449
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th February 2021
- Expires: 8th March 2021