CK Group are recruiting for a Compliance Specialist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in High Wycombe on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £25.68 per hour depending upon experience
Healthcare Compliance Specialist Role:
· Supports planning, trainings, assessments, testing and other varied HCC functions.
· Maintaining existing programs and implementing activities related to Management Action Plans.
· Carrying out day-to-day tasks such as data collection, analysis and reporting.
· Maintain employee certification and training attendance records.
· Report unplanned deviations and supporting the HCC Officer in Managing day-to-day inquiries, allegations and investigations.
· BA/BS, advanced degree or equivalent preferred and a minimum of 2 years business experience, preferably experience in Compliance.
· Knowledge in Internal Controls - process and financial
· You will have experience of performing internal audits
· Familiar with ISO processes.
· Process oriented, preference within Medical Device or Pharmaceutical Industry
Our client is one of the world\'s leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of a global family of companies.
This Healthcare Compliance Specialist role will be home based while Covid restrictions are in place with a couple of days in the High Wycombe office once possible.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 49827 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49827
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 11th February 2021
- Expires: 11th March 2021