CK Science are recruiting for a QA Associate to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on an initial 12-month maternity cover contract.
Our client is a global Pharmaceutical company who place patients and their families at the forefront of everything they do.
The role is based at our client\'s site in Hertfordshire which is commutable from many towns from Middlesex to Cambridgeshire. There are good road and public transport networks and London is easily reachable. Hertfordshire boasts many landmarks as well as beautiful countryside.
QA Associate Role:
The main purpose of the role will be to perform Quality Assurance activities relating to product support for the manufacture, packaging, testing, storage and distribution of manufactured drug products, ensuring compliance with current GMP and and Industry Standards.
Further responsibilities will include:
· Compile SOPs associated with QA activities relating to product support.
· To complete the Quality Approval of SOPs.
· To participate in the internal and external audit process and support competent authority inspections.
· Raise and support the investigation of incidents, deviations and associated CAPA\'s
· To complete the QA Assessment of Deviations and CAPAs.
· To raise and support the investigation of customer complaints.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
· Educated to degree level or above in life sciences with good technical and scientific judgement.
· Basic knowledge of Quality Assurance, Quality Systems, GMP and basic understanding of manufacture and packaging of pharmaceutical products
· Good technical and scientific judgement
· Ability to interpret complex data and present key findings
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 49811.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: James Horne
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 49811
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th February 2021
- Expires: 8th March 2021