CK Group has an opportunity for a dedicated QC/Bioanalytical Scientist to join a leading Biotechnology company based at their site based in Redcar (North Yorkshire) on a permanent basis.
Our client specialises in specialises in recombinant antibody technology.
This role is located in Redcar, North Yorkshire.
QC/Bioanalytical Scientist Role:
The successful candidate will have worked in a regulated laboratory environment (GMP/ISO:9001) within the biotechnology/pharmaceutical sector, and possess an understanding of recombinant antibody production. Expertise in HPLC-SEC, SDS-PAGE, UV-Spectrophotometry is essential for this role. You will be responsible for both in process testing and analysis of finished product to ensure that manufacturing meets client requirements.
- BSc in Science, Biotechnology or a related discipline.
- Industry experience in biotechnology lab.
- Working within a regulated laboratory setting (ISO:9001 or GMP).
- Experienced in HPLC-SEC, SDS-PAGE, UV-Spectrophotometry.
- Knowledge of endotoxin testing would be desirable.
- Method development experience would be beneficial.
- Understanding of antibody structure.
For more information or to apply for this QC/Bioanalytical Scientist position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49822.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 49822
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th February 2021
- Expires: 8th March 2021