CK Group are recruiting for a QA Officer to join a long established manufacturer of medicinal products and independent UK pharmaceutical company at their site in Bedfordshire. This role is being offered on a maternity cover contract.
Having been established almost 60 years ago, this company focuses on researching and development novel treatments.
This role is located in Bedfordshire. It is easily commutable from the surrounding areas with excellent road and public transport links.
QA Officer Role:
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Be responsible for the development, improvement, and maintenance of the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Handle quality-related customer complaints in conjunction with other departments as required.
- Perform internal audits across a variety of GxP areas and initiate and coordinate non-conformance reports and/or CAPAs.
- Act as the administrator of the eQMS.
As QA Officer you will require:
- A relevant BSc (or above) and relevant quality experience in a Pharmaceutical or Medical Device environment.
- A clear understanding of GMP, or any other GxP area, regulatory and accreditation systems, and quality management.
- Competent in preparing presentations, delivering training to a variety of internal audiences and have the ability to plan, organise and manage multiple small-scale projects.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 49807 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: James Horne
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 49807
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th February 2021
- Expires: 8th March 2021