CK Group are recruiting for a Health Economics & Payer Evidence Associate Director to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Health Economics & Payer Evidence Associate Director role will be home based but once Covid restrictions are over will need some travel to our clients site in Cambridge.
£600-900 per day Ltd, depending on experience.
Health Economics & Payer Evidence Associate Director Role:
- Ensure that the payer evidence plan is developed and/or validated at each investment decision, meets the needs of markets and payer archetypes, they are aligned with the clinical, medical and brand strategies, and they are endorsed by all relevant governance bodies.
- Provide payer evidence requirements into the compound development plan, including clinical trials, real world evidence, and post-launch data planning (anticipating key payer requirements) ensuring its implementation/delivery and communication.
- Represent the payer perspective on the labelling and regulatory activities team.
- Background health economics with some modelling experience.
- Must be able to interrogate and quality control models (but do not need to build the models).
- Experience of Health technology submissions & global reimbursement dossiers (GRD) is required.
- Oncology experience highly desired.
- Experience with indirect treatment comparisons and systematic literature reviews ideal.
For more information or to apply for this Health Economics & Payer Evidence Associate Director position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49821.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49821
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th February 2021
- Expires: 8th March 2021