We are currently looking for a Senior QA Associate to join a leading ATMP company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Senior QA Associate you will be responsible for supporting the manufacture and release of products under the Quality Management System environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior QA Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior QA Associate, you will be responsible for supporting product and batch record reviews, and also be responsible for CAPA management.
2. In your role as the Senior QA Associate, you will revise quality SOPs and associate documentation to support GMP production.
3. You will write and revise quality SOPs and associate documentation to support GMP production.
4. In your role, you will provide training for GMP and GDP processing.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QA Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a related scientific field.
2. Proven industry experience in a pharmaceutical company, ideally a biologics company.
3. A working knowledge and ability to apply GMP knowledge in conformance with FDA, MHRA, EU and ICH standards.
Key Words: GMP / ATMP / QA / Quality Assurance / Cell and Gene Therapy / CAPA / FDA / MHRA / ICH / QMS / Quality Management System / SOP / GDP / Documentation
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Haseena Mooncey
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634437
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 5th February 2021
- Expires: 5th March 2021