CK Group are recruiting for a QA Team Leader to join a Dundee based biotechnology company on an initial contract basis for 6 months. Please note: This role will involve working permanent nightshifts for the duration of the contract between the hours of 00:00hrs - 08:00hrs.
QA Team Leader Role:
- Be responsible for a small team of QA Officers responsible for the approval of raw materials, intermediates and finished products.
- Release finished product batches.
- Review and approve quality records.
- Coordinate complaint investigations.
- CAPA implementation.
- Qualification in a Science or Engineering discipline.
- Experience working in a QA related function in a regulated industry (e.g. pharmaceuticals or medical diagnostics).
- Good communication skills as this role will involve responsibility for a team of QA staff.
- Knowledge of IVD\'s.
For more information or to apply for this QA Team Leader position, please contact Graeme Pallas on 0191 384 8906 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49810.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Graeme Pallas
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 49810
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 5th February 2021
- Expires: 5th March 2021