We are currently looking for a Technical Services Team Leader to join a leading Life Science and Immunology company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Technical Services Team Leader you will be responsible for managing a team within the Technical Services department, whilst also providing support to clients where appropriate.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Services Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead a team within Technical Services, creating development plans and inspiring high levels of performance to facilitate your team to operate of effectively as possible.
2. You will support clients with technical services, ensuring a fast paced and high quality response to technical enquiries.
3. As the Technical Services Team Leader, you will utilise prior laboratory experience to support clients with troubleshooting complaints, using all media available to improve the support you offer.
4. You will work with Sales Managers closely, providing product training to the sales teams when required and ensuring the best customer experience across the EMEA.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Services Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD or a BSc with the equivalent experience within a Life Science subject e.g. Immunology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology
2. Proven experience in a leadership or supervisional role, either in a research or commercial environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with a variety of immunological and molecular laboratory techniques.
Key Words: Oxfordshire | Life Science | Antibody | Immunoassay | Reagent | Technical Support | Technical Services | Troubleshooting | Training | Team Leader | Leadership | Management | Immunology | Molecular Biology |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Jogesh Bowry
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634410
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 5th February 2021
- Expires: 5th March 2021