Job title: Medical Editor
My client is a medical communications agency who support 4 of the top 5 pharma companies in the world with a focus on local, EMEA and global accounts. They have recently expanded their senior leadership team and, with this new leadership team in place, now have the management team with the drive and capability to set them on a more ambitious path for the future. In addition to this, their number one priority is to make the company a place where people feel valued and can develop their careers and are open to candidates who want to split their time between home and the office moving forward.
The post holder will be responsible for compliance management of materials such as slides, speaker briefs, materials to promote meetings etc. In addition to their own compliance responsibilities their Editors also provide a second line of quality control for their editorial assistants, an element of traditional copy editing and a leadership / mentoring role for more junior colleagues.
- Minimum 18 months-2 years experience as a Medical Editor, ideally with experience of mentoring junior Editors/Editorial Assistants
- Experience working within a medcomms/healthcare communications agency
- Experience editing a wide range of materials including slide decks, meeting materials and speaker briefs
- A university degree (or equivalent qualification) in a relevant Life Sciences subject
If you would like to hear more, please apply within or send your CV to Rhianna.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Rhianna Bellamy
- Reference: JO-2102-462317
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 5th February 2021
- Expires: 5th March 2021