We are currently looking for a Technical Transfer Specialist - Analytical to join a leading Biologics Manufacturing company currently focused on the production of the COVID-19 vaccine, based in the Essex area. As the Technical Transfer Specialist - Analytical you will be responsible for the transfer of processes, projects and knowledge between the site and external manufacturing facilities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Transfer Specialist - Analytical will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead and support the Technical Transfer of Analytical methods for the assessment of Vaccines and other Biological products including but not limited to HPLC, SDS-PAGE, ELISA, Flow Cytometry and PCR.
2. Work closely with GMP Process Development and outsourced Manufacturing to ensure the successful Technical Transfer of methods.
3. Maintain Quality Management Systems ( QMS ) and keep up to date with Quality practises in a GMP environment.
4. Input into the design and establishment of operating principles.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Transfer Specialist - Analytical we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a a life sciences discipline with experience of working in a GMP environment where you have exposure to analytical development, method transfer and QC of Biological products, ideally Cell and Gene Therapy.
2. Proven industry experience of analytical techniques such as HPLC, SDS-PAGE, ELISA, Flow Cytometry, PCR and DLS.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with writing and following GMP documentation such as assay validation protocols, SOPs, OOS and deviation reports. Experience with QMS and LIMS is also preferable.
Key Words: Technical Transfer | Tech Transfer | GMP | Manufacturing | Biologics | Biopharmaceutical | ATMP | Analytical | Analytical Development | HPLC | SDS-PAGE | ELISA | Flow Cytometry | PCR
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Georgia Walden
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634195
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 5th February 2021
- Expires: 5th March 2021