CK Group are recruiting for a NPI Project Manager to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to ?61 per hour depending upon experience
NPI Project Manager Role:
- Manage and develops site product lifecycle (multiple products)
- Serves as main point of contact for global operations leads
- Develops and maintains the Project schedule/plan that addresses quality, objective, scope, cost, schedule, resources and responsibilities - to deliver the project, and measure progress against schedule and budget
- Maintains Actions/Risk and Decision logs
- Generates and owns the GMP change control
- Extensive experience working as a Project Manager/Product Lead in a Life Science / Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology Environment
- Technical experience of filling/packaging vials, pens etc. would be a distinct advantage, as would knowledge of Tech Transfers
- Project management certification
Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis.
This NPI Project Manager role will be based at our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin
For more information, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49817.
You MUST be eligible to work in Leinster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 49817
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 5th February 2021
- Expires: 5th March 2021