We are currently looking for a QC Analytical First Line Manager to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Analytical First Line Manager you will be responsible for leading and managing a specialist GMP analytical biochemistry laboratory to provide compliant testing of licensed pharmaceutical products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Analytical First Line Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for managing and leading the laboratory to meet manufacturing deadlines. This will also involve being responsible for staff recruitment, appraisals and training.
2. As the QC First Line Manager you will validate chemical and biochemical test procedures towards regulatory guidelines.
3. You will review and approve SOPs, Protocols and Risk Assessments as well as writing and reviewing OOS investigations and deviation reports.
4. The QC First Line Manager will ensure that the QC Analytical Laboratory operates in compliance with the company\'s safety policy and cGMP.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analytical First Line Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or Biochemistry related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working to GMP or other similar quality standard.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with a broad range of analytical and/or biochemical tehcniques within a laboratory environment.
Key Words: QC / Quality Control / Analytical / Chemistry / Biochemistry / HPLC / GC / TOC / Biopharmaceutical / Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences / Manager / Lead / Team Leader / cGMP / GMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / SOPs.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634376
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 4th February 2021
- Expires: 4th March 2021