Chemical Sales Executive required in Powys, Wales. Requiring a degree in Chemistry (or a similar field), a full driving license and access to a vehicle.
Title: Chemical Sales Executive
Location: Powys / Mid-Wales
Salary: £19,000 - £25,000 per annum (dependent on experience) + commission
SRG are currently working with a leading producer of powder and liquid chemical blends used for applications including metal processing, paint stripping and they are a market leader in metal finishing products. Due to continued growth, they would like to hire a scientist who is looking to enjoy a career in sales and customer account management to be based at their site in Powys, Wales. This role will be ideal for a graduate chemist with some previous commercial or industrial experience, but who would like a change of career direction into a customer facing role. The company would also consider a recent graduate for this role who is a confident and engaging communicator.
Benefits: As well as offering full training, the company are offering an attractive bonus scheme which should see you earning a generous commission on top of your basic salary, the holidays rise with service and a pension scheme. Re-locators are welcome to apply.
Working Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday - Thursday 8:30am-5:30pm (with flexibility) and 8:30am-3:00pm on Fridays.
- Account management including contacting customers, visiting them at site, taking samples, providing feedback
- Following up new leads and recording information on database
- Following up sales enquires by email, website, telephone and face to face
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned account support and liaison with internal order processing team
- Maintain and develop a prospect database
- Carry out market research and competitor analysis
- Preparation of customer samples - must be able to perform simple titrations
- Degree in Chemistry (or similar)
- Driving licence & access to a vehicle
- Self-driven, results orientated with positive outlook
- Excellent communication skills and organised
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Chris on 0161 868 2225.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords:chemistry, powder and liquid blend, metal finishing, account manager, sales, technical sales, business development, telesales, retail, technical service, technical support, lead generation, customers, marketing, customer service, graduate
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2158874
- Posted: 4th February 2021
- Expires: 4th March 2021