We are currently looking for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Expert - Biocides to join a leading Global Consumer Good company based in the Surrey area. As the Senior Regulatory Affairs Expert - Biocides you will be responsible for the developing and implementing strategies for the registration and maintenance of consumer products licensed under the EU Biocides Regulation EU 528/2012 (BPR).
Experience with Hand sanitiser and Surface disinfectants for business use would be beneficial in this role.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Regulatory Affairs Expert - Biocides will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Be the internal Subject Matter Expert for the registration of Biocides, specifically Hand sanitiser and disinfectants.
2. Develop regional and support global strategies for project programmes and ensure submissions are delivered on time.
3. Work closely and cross functionally with Product Development and Quality teams. You will also support R&D with advising on Regulatory strategy.
4. You will work closely with Regulatory authorities and Notified Bodies to negotiate successful submissions.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Regulatory Affairs Expert - Biocides we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry focused discipline in addition to previous experience working in Regulatory Affairs for the registration of Biocide products
2. Proven industry experience with ECHA IUCLID for Biocide submission as well as an in depth understanding of EU 528/2012.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with negotiating with evaluating competent authorities.
Key Words: Regulatory Affairs | Biocide | Hand Sanitiser | BPR | ECHA IUCLID | EU 528/2012
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Georgia Walden
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634292
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 4th February 2021
- Expires: 4th March 2021