CK Group are recruiting for a Microbiology Lab Technician to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hull on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
This Microbiology Lab Technician role will be based at our clients site in Hull, East Yorkshire.
£10.50 per hour PAYE.
Microbiology Lab Technician Role:
- Co-ordinate and conduct a variety of experiments using best practice methods/local SOPs in support of designated new product developments.
- Microbiology media preparation and waste disposal.
- Ensure compliance to cGMP, cGDP, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, US FDA 21 CFR Part 820 and any other applicable quality standards or regulations concerning Medicinal Products and Medical Devices.
- Data analysis and reporting.
- Degree in relevant scientific discipline desirable but not essential.
- Experience of microbiology research and development ideally in a commercial environment.
- Knowledge/experience of microbiology testing methodologies, standards and best practice.
- Must work in strict accordance with the policies and procedures of GMP and Quality Systems standard.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment in a complex matrix organisation.
For more information or to apply for this Microbiology Lab Technician, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49790.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49790
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 4th February 2021
- Expires: 4th March 2021