CK Group are recruiting for a Validation Scientist to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Swindon on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is the world\'s number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.
This Validation Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Swindon, Wiltshire.
Up to £40 per hour PAYE.
Validation Scientist Role:
- Act as site Subject Matter Expert (SME) for cleaning validation policy, procedures and regulatory compliance.
- Advise and co-ordinate the chemical cleaning validation support required for projects.
- Coordinate the Cleaning Validation Master Plan to ensure all commitments and reviews are performed in accordance with corporate and site policy.
- Write validation protocols and ensure these are approved and available to meet project timelines.
- Working experience of cleaning validation within the pharmaceutical or similar industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of continuous improvement.
- Strong knowledge of GMP standards and requirements.
For more information or to apply for this Validation Scientist position, please contact Hannah on 01246 457739 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49809.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Hannah Oakley
- Phone: 01438870022
- Reference: 49809
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 5th February 2021
- Expires: 5th March 2021