CK Group are recruiting for a Digital Portfolio Operations Lead to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in High Wycombe on a contract basis for 12 months.
£36.39 per hour PAYE
Digital Portfolio Operations Lead Role:
· Embed and operationalise the portfolio management process across the CDS and organisation
· Lifecycle management of the CDS projects with the right Governance structure & guardrails
· Manage the project portfolio to deliver against the CDS roadmap in a co-create mode with ESO teams and Opcos
· Maintain visibility over innovation portfolio at local & EMEA level, and work with operational excellence lead to build and maintain a common framework and guardrails for digital solutions across the region
. Portfolio updates and cross functional reviews
· Extensive PMO/Digital Portfolio experience
· A background within the pharmaceutical industry would be preferred
· A methodical and process orientated approach
Our client is one of the world\'s leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of a global family of companies.
This Digital Portfolio Operations Lead role will be based at our clients site in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire although there could be flexibility for home working.
For more information, please contact Natasha Young on 01246 457739 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 49808.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Heather Deagle
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 49808
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 4th February 2021
- Expires: 4th March 2021