CK Group is recruiting for a Senior Analyst to join a leading analytical testing consultancy in the chemical industry at their site based in Redcar on a permanent basis.
Our client is a multinational provider of analytical services, who work on a broad range of exciting, and sometimes technically challenging projects on behalf of clients ranging from blue chip manufacturing companies to SMEs.
This site is easily commutable from across Teesside, Tyne and Wear and North Yorkshire, and has plenty of free parking available on site. The on-site facilities include a cafeteria serving hot food, and a gym.
Your main duties will be:
To develop Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP) services in response to the wide range of enquiries arising from the companies broad client base. This includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- In own area of analytical competence, independently develop, validate and document novel experimental approaches to provide solutions for customers? problems. Carry out experimental work, interpret results and provide written reports in a timely and accurate manner to meet customer requirements and in line with customer expectations.
?To maintain and develop the companies customer base for ICP services by direct client contact.
?Liaise with project managers to devise scientific and strategic analytical plans.
?Training, and sometimes mentoring, of junior staff
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- Extensive knowledge and experience of ICP, sample preparation and chemistry is essential. This includes experience with ICP-MS and ICP-OES instrumentation, ideally Perkin Elmer Nexion and Optima.
- Planning and organisational skills including effective time and work management.
- Excellent technical report writing skills.
- Experience of working to Quality standards.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Analyst position, please contact Natalie Wood on 01246 45 77 20 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48898.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natalie Wood
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 48898
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 3rd February 2021
- Expires: 3rd March 2021