We are currently looking for an Analyst to join a leading analytical services company based in the Berkshire area. As the Analyst you will be responsible for analysing samples and completing analytical work.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analyst your role will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Analyst you will be required to analyse a range of samples from Pharmaceutical studies using techniques such as GC and HPLC, you will also validate methods of analysis.
2. Ensure all designated project work is carried out to achieve agreed project objectives within agreed timelines.
3. As the Analyst you will follow SOPs and Protocols; in addition to monitor and interpret data.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or strongly related scientific discipline.
2. Proven industry experience within the pharmaceutical industry and practical analytical laboratory experience using analytical techniques such as HPLC and GC.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within a GLP regulated environment.
Key Words: Analyst / Pharmaceutical / Analytical / Chemistry / Validation / Methods / Laboratory / HPLC
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Edward McNulty
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634200
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 3rd February 2021
- Expires: 3rd March 2021