CK Group are currently recruiting for a GMP Production Trainer with aseptic manufacturing experience, where you will be responsible for developing GMP training programs to support aseptic manufacturing. A unique position to join a biotechnology company on a permanent position based near Hitchin.
Our clients vision has always been for the UK to be a global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell and gene therapies and a place where collaborating businesses can start, and confidently grow.
- Maintaining and updating the overall GMP manufacturing training strategy.
- Support the creation and delivery of training packages for aseptic operations, including cleanroom use, gowning, material transfer, and cleaning and disinfection regimes
- Ownership of the GMP Induction training programme, including refresher GMP training
- Deliver the internal Train the Trainer program for GMP training tasks.
- Degree qualified in Life Science or equivalent
- Practical experience in aseptic pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Practical experience in performing training for GMP operations
- Practical experience in writing written procedures to support GMP manufacturing operations
- Stakeholder engagement
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 49794 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 49794
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 2nd February 2021
- Expires: 2nd March 2021