CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Research Associate to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Luton on a contract basis for 12 months.
£310 Umb / £245 PAYE pd - this role will be inside IR35
Clinical Research Associate Role:
- Manages study supplies (ISF, etc), drug supplies and drug accountability at study site. Prepares study drug for destruction, if applicable.
- Performs monitoring visits (remote and onsite), as well as remote data checks, in accordance with the timelines specified in the study specific Monitoring Plan. If required, determines and discusses with LSM the correct timing and type of visits.
- The CRA is responsible for the preparation, initiation, monitoring and closure of assigned sites in clinical studies, in compliance with AZ Procedural Documents, international guidelines such as ICH-GCP, and relevant local regulations and that the sites deliver according to their respective commitment in the individual studies
- Excellent knowledge of international guidelines ICH-GCP, basic knowledge of GMP/GDP.
- Good understanding of Clinical Study Management including monitoring, study drug handling and data management.
- Previous working experience within
- Monitoring experience within Oncology.
- Previously worked as a CRA within Pharma/CRO.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Clinical Research Associate role will be field based.
Please quote reference 49791.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49791
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 2nd February 2021
- Expires: 2nd March 2021