CK Group are recruiting for 2 Local Study Managers to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working remotely on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
£380 p/day Umb or £301 p/day PAYE - This role is inside IR35.
Local Study Manager Role:
- To lead Local Study Team(s) (LSTs) at country level to deliver committed components of clinical studies according to agreed resources, budget and timelines complying with company Procedural Documents, international guidelines such as ICH-GCP as well as relevant local regulations.
- In addition to leading LST(s), the Local Study Manager (LSM) may perform site monitoring as needed to support the flexible capacity model.
- LSM is responsible to ensure that sites are identified, site qualifications performed, set up, initiated, monitored, closed and documentation archived.
- Bachelors degree in related discipline, preferably in life science, or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Development Operations (CRA, Sr CRA) or other related fields (Medical Affairs-led or Academic-led studies).
- Good knowledge of international guidelines ICH-GCP as well as relevant local regulations.
- Oncology experience is essential
- Previous experience as a CRA is essential
Quote job ref 49788.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49788
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 2nd February 2021
- Expires: 2nd March 2021