CK Group are recruiting for a Graduate Scientist to join a leading medical diagnostics company at their site based in Sunderland on a permanent basis.
Our client are a market leader in their field and have pioneered advances in technology and instrumentation.
This role is located in Sunderland and the site is easily commutable from the A1(M) and surrounding towns/cities in the North East.
Graduate Scientist Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Undertake product validation projects, assignment of controls and calibrators and provide customer support in a timely and efficient manner.
- Perform validation of existing product portfolio to approved Technical and Quality Standards (e.g BS EN ISO 13485:2012; CLSI) including data review and interpretation.
- Carry out routine maintenance of laboratory instrumentation, liaising with instrument manufacturers to resolve performance issues and perform scientific and associated tasks within the department, following protocols to assign assay values to a range of products.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A degree in life sciences or a related field.
- Experience of Electrophoresis and/or Haemostasis and ideally an understanding of GLP (Good Laboratory Practice).
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and organisation skills with the ability to work well in a team.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Graduate Scientist position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49730 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Mary Bolt
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 49730
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 1st February 2021
- Expires: 1st March 2021