CK Technical are recruiting for Senior Quality Engineer to join a medical device and diagnostics company at their sites based across central Scotland on a permanent basis.
Our client is a medical device and diagnostics company developing and manufacturing diagnostic-led care solutions.
This role can be based at either one of our clients sites in Motherwell or Stirling.
Senior Quality Engineer Role:
As a Senior Quality Engineer, your main duties are to be accountable for maintaining compliance of our client\'s quality management systems.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Being the quality representative for one than one department, ensuring full QMS implementation, identifying opportunities for QMS improvements and leading the implementation of those improvements.
- Driving quality improvements within the company.
- Coordinating QA activities associated with changes in the QMS, release, complaint investigations, validation and supplies quality.
- Execution of internal and supplier audits.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working to ISO13485, FDA 21 CFR Part 820 and MDSAP.
- High level of knowledge in complaint investigation, batch review/release, process validation.
- Experience in IVD would be highly desirable.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Quality Engineer position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49773.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: George Truman
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 49773
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 1st February 2021
- Expires: 1st March 2021