CK Group are recruiting for a Laboratory Assistant to join a leading organisation that operate in the FMCG sector based in Newcastle on a contract basis.
Laboratory Assistant Role:
The main purpose of the role will be to execute defined methods to assess household cleaning products.
This role comprises laboratory support work. Tasks may include:
- Weighing product and making solutions.
- Preparation and testing of formulations, including preparation of products for consumer tests.
- Physical and chemical analysis of formulations/products.
- Summarizing, reporting and communicating data findings and results, using Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint/Word.
- Performing large or small scale performance tests following defined test methods.
- General housekeeping and ensuring labs are kept appropriately according to operating procedures.
- Running mechanical equipment and computer activated test methods.
The role will involve working with chemicals and may require working with enzymes.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree in a scientific discipline, preferably in Microbiology or related subject.
- Experience working in a microbiology laboratory, involving small scale solution techniques.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large multi-national organisation that specialise in developing and manufacturing some of the world\'s most well-known brands. Very good industrial training, development and support available.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 49764 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Georgia Bernard
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 49764
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 1st February 2021
- Expires: 1st March 2021