CK Group are recruiting for a Senior CMC Regulatory Executive to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Ware on a contract basis for 7 months.
Up to £72 per hour Umbrella, depending on experience
Senior CMC Regulatory Executive Role:
- Preparation of high quality chemistry, manufacturing and control (CMC) regulatory documents for new, small molecule products, using varied information sources and liaising closely with other company personnel to ensure accuracy of such records.
- Work to agreed deadlines, with ability to respond readily to changing events and priorities.
- CMC Regulatory Affairs experience; planning, authoring, reviewing and project management of regulatory submissions.
- Good written and oral communication. Demonstrated ability to focus, work with attention to detail and retain critical information.
- Degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry or related discipline.
- Global experience, (including EU, US, Japan, China and emerging markets), in the following types of CMC submissions: - Clinical trials documents, - Marketing applications for new medicines and managing the related responses to questions & Post approval variations
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Senior CMC Regulatory Executive role will be based at our clients site in Ware, Hertfordshire.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 49758.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49758
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 1st February 2021
- Expires: 1st March 2021