We are currently looking for a Data Scientist to join a leading formulator and manufacturer company working in the space of fuel efficiency. This company are based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Data Scientist you will be responsible for collaborating with internal teams and playing a key role in external industry groups, you will use your diverse experience and skills to enable superior data driven decision making.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Data Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop tools and techniques to produce creative solutions which meet the needs of Technology teams.
2. Present data insights, hypothesis, and proposals in a clear and meaningful manner.
3. Act as an internal Data Science consultant, actively seeking opportunities to acquire and analyse data to support scientific and engineering decision making.
4. Support colleagues in the use of statistics and Data Science tools and techniques.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Ideally a PhD in Statistics, Data Science, or in a scientific field with a strong statistical content.
2. Experience in Design of Experiments, regression modelling and data manipulation.
3. An inquisitive, problem-solving nature with excellent technical competencies and the desire to learn.
Key Words: Data , Scientist , Science , Manufacturing , Petroleum , Modelling
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Elliott Harvey
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634396
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 1st February 2021
- Expires: 1st March 2021