Production Support Chemist needed to join a Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation in the North East of England on a permanent basis.
Job title: Production Support Chemist
Location: North East
Employment Type: Permanent
SRG are working with a Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation based in the North East of England. They are currently looking for a Production Support Chemist on a permanent basis to ensure smooth introduction of new processes and support continuous improvement of production performance ensuring it is in line with agreed requirements.
- Giving technical support to the shift operations teams for the processes in the manufacturing plants.
- Accompanying customers during site visits for plant observations
- Laboratory work outside standard working hours to support R&D and kilo laboratory
- Working a shift system to cover production operations
- Working closely with NPI and RD for the introduction of new processes
- Gaining and Maintaining knowledge of the processes in routine production
- Ensure documentation and compliance are in line with HSE legislation and with safety, environmental and occupational hygiene standards
- Minimum BSc in Chemistry or relevant subject
- Proven experience of relevant manufacturing processes.
- A good understanding of GMP and HSE competence.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Emma on 0161 868 2222.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2158750
- Posted: 1st February 2021
- Expires: 1st March 2021