Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Senior Clinical Project Physician to join a global pharmaceutical company at their Head Quarters based in Basel. The role is offered on a contract basis for 12 months. The role has a 60 - 100% workload.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Plan, manage and monitor daily activities of clinical research.
- Perform full management of investigator sponsored studies and acts as liaison with study site.
- Implement clinical study parameters, deliverables, policy compliance and resource needs.
- Evaluate results of phase 1-4 investigations, in preparation for new drug application to the regulatory agencies.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and reporting findings to senior management. Reviews and submits reports, registrations and submissions.
- Playing a role in the hiring, training and evaluating staff. Ensures that the staff has the necessary guidance and tools for performance of various projects. Provides technical expertise to formulate clinical development plan.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- MD qualification.
- Strong project management experience.
- Previous experience with rare diseases - hypertension or strong cardio-vascular experience.
- Previous submission experience on global level - FDA and EMA.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical company.
Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 49752 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jocelyn Blackham
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49752
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 29th January 2021
- Expires: 26th February 2021