CK Group are recruiting for a Laboratory Analyst to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Speke on a contract basis for 12 months.
£12 - £15 per hour depending upon experience.
Laboratory Analyst Role:
· Perform testing of development samples using techniques such as HPLC, UV, enzyme assays and wet chemistry methods.
· Ensure high quality data output in compliance with good laboratory and research practices. Ensure laboratory workbooks are well maintained, legible & logical.
· Ensure maintenance of the laboratory in compliance with Health & Safety and housekeeping procedures. Ensure risk assessments, CoSHH assessments are in place in accordance with local procedures.
· Develop and maintain databases and spreadsheets to record sample results and performance trends.
· Responsibility for ordering of lab consumables, raw materials, and other essential items in support of analytical or process requirements. Be accountable for spend/cost control.
· A degree qualification in analytical chemistry (or related discipline) is preferable but not essential. Relevant laboratory experience is essential.
· Knowledge on troubleshooting and maintenance of HPLC systems would be advantageous.
· Proactiveness and willingness to be flexible and support a range of techniques and project requirements across the development areas.
· You will be a team player but with ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
· Experience in the use of statistical software to design experimental approaches and analyse the resulting data.
Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
This Laboratory Analyst role will be based at our clients site in Speke, Merseyside.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 49736.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49736
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 29th January 2021
- Expires: 26th February 2021