CK Group are recruiting for a Microbiology Projects Lead to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Barnard Castle on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Microbiology Technologist role will be based at our clients site in Barnard Castle, County Durham.
Up to £22.67 per hour Umbrella.
Microbiology Projects Lead Role:
- Ensure all aspects of the operation or projects within the team\'s field/s of expertise are performed and to ensure compliance with regulatory and company expectations are maintained.
- Management of project and validation support across capital and NPI projects.
- Provide leadership, perform investigations and generated associated documentation within areas of expertise.
- Ensure methodology is robust, compliant and validated.
- Direct line management of staff, ensuring staff development and performance is optimized by acting as a mentor, assisting with the provision of development plans for relevant staff. Provide coaching in technical and regulatory procedures as required. Ensure staff development and training is optimized and clear objectives are in place.
- Hold a degree in Microbiology or related scientific subject, or have equivalent working experience.
- In depth knowledge of GMP and Regulatory requirements specifically related to microbiological requirements.
- Validation of microbiological techniques and practices experience.
- Previous working experience within pharmaceuticals.
For more information or to apply for this Microbiology Projects Lead position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49754.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49754
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 15th February 2021
- Expires: 15th March 2021