CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Device Development Scientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Great Abington on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This Medical Device Development Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Cambridgeshire.
£18.13-20.50 per hour PAYE (dependant on level of experience).
Medical Device Development Scientist Role:
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team to determine what performance factors of the drug delivery device will require assessment and investigation.
- Demonstrate knowledge and background in at least one of the following areas, analytical method development and specification setting, design verification and testing requirements as per relevant ISO standards, design control and product lifecycle documentations, stability testing for drug delivery devices, testing strategy for manufacturing support including qualification and validation.
- Apply scientific and engineering expertise to solve problems and perform data analysis.
- Able to assimilate technical information from other disciplines sufficiently to interpret their impact on overall device function.
- Prepare scientific reports of the experiments and the subsequent data analyses.
- Perform other duties as assigned in support of business goals.
- Degree, HND or equivalent in relevant Science or Bioengineering subject.
- Previous experience of working with device control system life cycle and device testing.
- Experience of working in teams in the development or trouble shooting of drug delivery devices, analytical methodology or manufacturing processes by means of designed experiments and logical problem solving is desirable.
- Experience of mechanical engineering equipment and methodology.
- You will enjoy working within multidisciplinary teams in the development of leading edge designs and technologies.
For more information or to apply for this Medical Device Development Scientist position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49751.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49751
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 29th January 2021
- Expires: 26th February 2021