CK Group are recruiting for a Microbiology Technologist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Barnard Castle on a contract basis for 9-12 months.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
Microbiology Technologist Role:
- Able to work without direct supervision in their area of specialism on the Barnard Castle site or other sites as required.
- Microbial analysis of the process and materials associated with pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Analysis of raw materials, components, intermediates and final products as well as environmental monitoring of the site.
- Support investigations/projects within their specialism within the department.
- Hold a degree in Microbiology or related scientific subject, or have equivalent working experience.
- Demonstrate knowledge in at least one area of Pharmaceutical Microbiology, i.e. Environmental Control, Finished Product Testing (Endotoxin, Sterility or Microbial Limit testing) Sterilisation, Biological Indicators, Microbial Identification.
- Experience in isolation and speciation techniques.
- Experience in physical monitoring of areas Aseptic techniques & working to GMP standards.
For more information or to apply for this Microbiology Technologist position, please contact Heather on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49753.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Heather Deagle
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 49753
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 15th February 2021
- Expires: 15th March 2021