CK Group are recruiting for a Regulatory Data Migration Analyst to join a biopharmaceutical company on a 6 month contract basis.
This company is a world leading pharmaceutical company that focuses on neurology and immunology. Their ambition is to transform the lives of people living with severe diseases.
Flexible remote/home working is available for this position.
Up to £39.60 per hour (PAYE) or £53.44 per hour (Umbrella) - role is inside IR35.
Regulatory Data Migration Analyst Role:
Our client is undertaking a significant project to transform the way it manages its Regulatory Information. They are now at a critical part of the project following on from the design phase. As part of the transformation regulatory data will be migrated from a legacy tool into a new platform which is already in production supporting the management of submissions content.
- Support the business data migration lead in executing the migration of all product, registration and process information from a legacy system (Insight Manager) to the new tool (Veeva RIM).
- The migration will fall into 4 key stages, each one will build on the last and result in a final migration run which will have to meet the required quality standards.
- There will be a sizeable remediation effort which will entail: Analysing the outputs of the previous data migration dry run and pursuing strategies to correct, complete or enrich this complex data set.
- 3+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, with 3+ specific experience related to large scale data migrations.
- Ability to bring complex assignments through to completion.
- Knowledge of applicable standards such as IDMP, xEVMPD, MEDRA Expert user of Excel.
- Ideally with knowledge of Regulatory Information Management Systems, e.g. Veeva RIM, Liquent Insight.
For more information or to apply for this Regulatory Data Migration Analyst position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49715.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Stephen Lord
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 49715
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 29th January 2021
- Expires: 26th February 2021